1 messages | Page 1 of 1
Joined: Tuesday May 14 2013 11:11PM
Name: CLASSIC CARS CHALLENGE CHINA (4C)
Dates: 9-21 October 2013
- 9th October 2013: participants check in;
- 10th -11th October 2013: exhibition in Beijing, vehicle checks;
- 12th October 2013: Official Opening Ceremony, Beijing-Tianjin (281 Km);
- 13th October 2013: Tianjin â€ Qingdao (586 Km);
- 14th October 2013: dialogue and exchange opportunities, exhibitions;
- 15th October 2013: Qingdao â€ Lianyungang (204 Km);
- 16th October 2013: Lianyungang â€ Nanjing (340 Km);
- 17th October 2013: Nanjing â€ Hangzhou (350 Km);
- 18th October 2013: Hangzhou â€ Shanghai (205 Km), Awards Ceremony;
- 19th- 20th October 2013: exhibition in Shanghai, farewell dinner.
- 21st October 2013: conclusion. Participants and vehicles leave Shanghai.
Registration Fee: 7998 Euros/vehicle (two people). Contact the organizer for more details about what is and isnâ€™t included in the registration fee.
Previous Editions: 4C was formerly called China Rally of International Classic Cars. 2011 China Rally was the first and biggest event of classic cars ever held in China. In 2012, 40 cars from 16 countries and 7 car manufacturers participated and there were more than one million spectators.
Everyone was thrilled by the presence of famous personalities such as Prof. Dr. Jochem Heizmann from Volkswagen, former Formula 1 driver Hans-Joachim Stuck, Achim Stejslal from Porsche Museum and the first Chinese Formula 1 driver Hopin Tung.
Media coverage produced 6000 reports (articles, pictures and videos).
The Organizer: Classic Vehicle Union of China (CVUC) is the only national official non-profit organization in the field of historic vehicles in China and the Chinese National Authority of FIVA (FĂ©dĂ©ration Internationale des VĂ©hicules Anciens) since 2009.
Websites & Contacts:
Classic Cars Challenge China (4C): http://www.classiccarchina.org/2012/
Classic Vehicle Union of China: http://www.classiccarchina.org/
Juliet or Michela: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com