1950 Maserati A6G 2000
We are located at Merksplas, Tumhout in Belgium.
|Country||State / Province||City / Town||Zip / Postal Code|
Listed under categories:
The car raced and remained all its life in South America and only returned once to the factory in Italy in 1952 for some mechanical and cosmetical work which resulted in its present flared wings on the bodywork and the twin-cam engine with twin-plug ignition.
Completely restored in Italy and then fully certified by Maserati SpA. In addition the car has been inspected and approved to be authentic by a leading independent Maserati expert. Comes with FIVA and ASI passport.